Welcome to Notts Athletic Club. Established in 1928, we’re the largest club in the East Midlands with over 600 members, ranging in age from 8 to 80. We were the first club in the region to have been awarded UKA Clubmark status, meaning that we operate in a safe and child-friendly environment.
Our aim is to enable everyone to reach their maximum potential in their chosen athletic events and we welcome all aspiring athletes, irrespective of age* or ability, from all areas of the community. We are a competitive club and all of our athletes, from age 9 upwards, are expected to take part in appropriate levels of competition. Team spirit is an important part of club life. Team Managers and Coaches determine the fitness/ readiness of individual athletes to compete, but to view the possible club competition available for your age group, see ‘Fixtures’.
For details of our Membership & Track Fees for 2016, see ‘Join Us/Renew’.
* For insurance reasons, to become a member of Notts AC you must be a minimum of 8 years old. To compete you must be a minimum age of 9.
- Midland 7 Winners 2014/2015 Mens Team – 10th Win in 12 Years
- National XC Winners 2015 Mens Team
- Midland 6 Stage Winners 2015 Mens Team
- Midland 12 Stage Winners 2015 Mens Team
- National 12 Stage runners up 2015 Mens Team
- Notts AC Ladies – UKWAL Division 1 Champions 2015
- Midlands XC Winners 2015 Mens Team 1st and 2nd
- Notts AAA & Derby Champs XC 2015 Ladies 1st and 2nd Place team
- Notts AAA & Derby Champs XC 2015 Mens 1st
- Notts AAA Summer League 2015 Winners Mens / 2nd Place Ladies
- London Marathon Team Champs 2015 Winners – Mens Team Aaron Scott / Stuart Spencer / Rob Keal
- Midland XC Champs - Saturday 27th January
- National XC (Parliament Hill) - Saturday 24th February
- Midland 6 and 12 Stage Relays - Saturday 17th March
- Easter 10k and fun run - Monday 02nd April
- National 6 and 12 Stage Relays - Saturday 14th April
- London Marathon - Sunday 22nd April